- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson ET-16500 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – Print for years while additionally fulfilling all your scanning, copying, as well as faxing demands with the WorkForce ET-16500 EcoTank All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Epson. Featuring Epson’s EcoTank innovation, users can stand up to about 10,500 black or 11,000 shade pages with the ink bottles included with the printer, enough to satisfy most people for two years. The printer is a qualified system, too, starring a wide-format style that allows the production of files as much as 13 x 47″ in size. Print resolutions of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi make specific, sharp, crisp images while printing rates of approximately 18 ppm in black and ten ppm in color will undoubtedly aid take full advantage of performance.
The WorkForce ET-16500 includes a 35-sheet automatic file feeder and uses duplex print, scan, duplicate, and also fax functions. The WorkForce ET-16500 is always prepared to print with both 250-sheet front-loading paper trays, PLUS the rear specialty tray to fit specialty media. You can obtain innovative by publishing on envelopes, labels, card supply, as well as much more. Fax as quick as 3 seconds per page, save approximately 180 web pages in memory, and accumulate to 200 numbers. Using the included PC-Fax, customers can even send shade fax right from their computer system. It’s a terrific method to conserve time and also paper.
The WorkForce ET-16500 is powered by heat-free PrecisionCore innovation, which uses an innovative high-density print chip that can create up to 40 million accurate dots per second with impressive accuracy, producing professional-quality output at fast rates. No warm additionally indicates much less power consumption, fewer consumables, and also less intervention, which conserves your time and money. The WorkForce ET-16500 supplies professional quality, quick print speeds, making it very easy to enhance productivity, without compromising high quality. Flaunting fast print rates of as much as 18 ISO ppm (black) and 10 ISO ppm6 (color), any kind of project can be taken care of with speed as well as convenience.
The WorkForce ET-16500 sustains the most modern cordless standard, 802.11 n5, it additionally includes Wi-Fi Direct ®, which means no router is required, giving users with higher coverage as well as faster rates. You can utilize your EcoTank printer from throughout your house and share it with numerous PCs.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson ET-16500:
- Download and install Epson ET-16500 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson ET-16500:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson ET-16500 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual