- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson ET-2500 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – The Epson ET-2500 is a wireless all-in-one with an incorporated ink system, perfect for busy residences aiming to cut their printing costs. Many thanks to the integrated high-capacity ink storage tanks, ink is continuously supplied to the printer, so there are no cartridges to change; you just cover up the containers with Epson ink bottles as well as keep printing.
The Epson ET-2500 includes a revolutionary, integrated high-capacity ink storage tank system, using an irresistible mix of ease as well as worth. In 3 straightforward actions, users get publishing freedom. All you have to do is load or refill the containers, established your printer, and then print without a problem, week after week, month after month.
The Epson ET-2500 sustains the current cordless standard, 802.11 n3, offering individuals with higher insurance coverage as well as faster speeds. With the EPSON Wireless setup, you can quickly connect to your wireless network. You can utilize your EcoTank printer from throughout your home as well as share it with numerous Computers.
Customers can easily publish from their tablets or mobile phone using Epson Attach ™ services. Sustains Android ™ 6, Apple, iPad as well as Apple iPhone, Chromebook ™, Fire ™-OS, Mac ®, as well as Windows ® tools. Wirelessly publish a series of records, records, jobs, recipes, therefore much more whether in the house or on the move. The Expression ET-2500 is ideal for everyday situations with quick setup. It boasts user-friendly control board switches making printing of documents, reports, tasks, and also recipes a lot easier for the family, whether in your home or on the go.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson ET-2500:
- Download and install Epson ET-2500 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson ET-2500:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson ET-2500 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual