- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson ET-2550 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – The Expression ET-2550 EcoTank wireless all-in-one supplies advanced cartridge-free printing with cutting-edge, easy-to-fill supersized ink storage tanks. It includes up to 2 years of ink in the box. That’s an incredible amount of ink– enough to publish as much as 4,000 pages, and comparable to around 20 ink cartridge collections. The ET-2550 delivers an irresistible mix of value1 as well as comfort. And also, save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost substitute containers. The ET-2550 features built-in wireless as well as effortless printing from tablets as well as smart devices, plus a 1.44″ color LCD, as well as PC-free photo printing with a built-in sd card slot.
The ET-2550 can publish, duplicate, as well as check, yet not fax. It measures 6.3 by 19.3 by 11.8 inches (HWD) when open for print. It’s bigger than comparable inkjets to include the ink storage tanks, which live in a bay on the printer’s appropriate side. Paper capability is restricted, with a back feeder that can hold up to 100 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets of image paper. It lacks a duplexer for two-sided printing. The flatbed can stand up to letter-size articles, yet there’s no automated document feeder (ADF). It has an SD card port, however, does not have a port for a USB thumb drive. The front panel, which turns up for easy access, lives over the output tray. It houses a small, 1.4-inch, non-touch shade screen, plus a four-way controller, an On-Off button, a House switch, a Check switch, and a Stop button.
The ET-2550 can attach to a computer system using USB 2.0, to a local-area network through 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, or make a direct peer-to-peer link to a computer system or mobile device using Wi-Fi Direct. It sustains printing from the Epson iPrint application for iPhone or Android, as well as Epson Email, Publish as well as Epson Remote Publish, both of which allow customers to automatically publish to the Epson ET-2550 by sending it records using email. Epson gives you the option of having an email address appointed to the printer during the arrangement procedure, which you can alter to an address much more to your liking.
The majority of cartridges for lower-cost inkjets have yields of several hundred web pages, while the ink containers for the ET-2550 price $12.99 as well as have returns of 4,000 to 6,500 pages. Of course, for the preliminary purchase, you are paying a cost for the printer plus the ink. The ink itself that includes the printer is worth $52 total amount, so the value of the printer minus the ink is $348, based on Epson’s straight rate of $399.99. That’s several times as much as you ‘d spend for any kind of similar non-EcoTank inkjet. If you were to print about ten web pages per weekday, it would take around two years to go through the link that included the ET-2550.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson ET-2550:
- Download and install Epson ET-2550 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson ET-2550:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson ET-2550 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual