- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson ET-3700 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – The Epson ET-3700 EcoTank wireless all-in-one offers revolutionary cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink storage tanks. It consists of up to 2 years of ink in the package. That’s an unbelievable amount of ink – enough to publish up to 11,200 web pages and also equal to around 30 ink cartridge collections. Plus, it features auto-stop ink bottles with each colour distinctly keyed for straightforward filling of each container as well as, you save approximately 80 per cent on ink with affordable substitute containers. The ET-3700 additionally offers a 150-sheet paper ability, massive 2.4″ colour LCD, vehicle 2-sided printing, borderless printing approximately 8.5″ x 11″ and also simple wireless printing from tablets and mobile phones.
Added low-priced ink could be gotten in hassle-free high-volume bottles that have a drip-free nozzle and resealable cap for effortless storage and filling up. We have redesigned our ink containers to include a distinct crucial system. Each box is keyed to ensure that it just fits into the equivalent ink storage tank on the printer, therefore stopping is-filling or spillage. Substitute containers hold sufficient ink for a massive 7,500 web pages in black2 and also 6,000 pages in colour. The EcoTank Expression ET-3700 permits you to do even more in one tiny, space-saving bundle. It includes a front paper tray with a 150-sheet paper ability plus saves paper with auto 2-sided printing.
The Expression ET-3700 supports the most up to date wireless standard, 802.11 b/g/n5, it additionally includes Wi-Fi Direct ®, which means no router is needed, providing customers with higher coverage and faster rates. You can use your EcoTank printer from anywhere in your residence and also share it with multiple PCs.
Apple ® AirPrint ™ makes it simple to publish e-mails, web pages, discussions and also records right from their iPad or iPhone. There’s no software to download, no chauffeurs to install and no cables to link. Your Apple ® IPHONE ® tool will automatically connect to the printer. Publish on the go from a mobile phone or tablet computer making use of Google Cloud Print ™ with your Gmail ™ or Google Drive ™ account. And also, you can publish from your Chromebook as well as Google Chrome ™ without mounting motorists or connecting cords. It’s now even simpler to share Google material from anywhere.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson ET-3700:
- Download and install Epson ET-3700 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson ET-3700:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson ET-3700 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual