- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson ET-4550 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – The WorkForce ET-4550 is a quick, high efficiency, all-in-one space-saving printer, suitable for home office atmosphere looking to cut their printing prices. Thanks to the incorporated high-capacity ink tanks, ink is provided continually to the printer, so there are no cartridges to change; you just top up the containers with Epson ink bottles and go on printing.
The WorkForce ET-4550 is powered by PrecisionCore modern technology, which uses a cutting edge high-density print chip that can produce approximately 40 million precise dots per 2nd with outstanding accuracy, creating professional-quality output at quick speeds.
The WorkForce ET-4550 enables your office to do more in one small, space-saving plan. It includes a front paper tray with a 150-sheet paper ability so you can load much less usually. You can scan, copy, and also fax a lot of original papers with the hassle-free 30-page Automatic document feeder. Plus conserve paper with auto 2-sided printing.
The WorkForce ET-4550 sustains the newest wireless standard, 802.11 n3, it likewise includes Wi-Fi Direct ®, which implies no router is required, giving users with higher protection and also faster rates. You can utilize your EcoTank printer from throughout your home and also share it with several PCs.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson ET-4550:
- Download and install Epson ET-4550 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson ET-4550:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson ET-4550 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual