- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson ET-7700 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – Create stunning images and also files while reducing ink with the Expression Premium ET-7700 EcoTank All-In-One Inkjet Printer from Epson. This version advantages substantially from EcoTank innovation, which utilizes vast ink reservoirs instead of cartridges to hold even more ink, enabling the manufacturing of up to 14,000 black and also 9000 color pages making use of just the included containers.
Additionally, it features an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed to enable scanning and duplicating in addition to innovative printing performance. Individuals will see an advantage with this model in its high 5760 x 1440 dpi resolution for sharp images while print rates of approximately 13 ppm in black, as well as eight ppm in the shade, ensure quick document production.
Different media taking care of options are offered for working with a broad range of media. Mostly, a 100-sheet input tray will undoubtedly work with many files approximately 8.5 x 14″ in size while a committed image tray can hold up to 20 sheets of the even more specialized media. In addition to this, a single-sheet rear feed slot can deal with different media, such as envelopes and CD/DVDs, and also can support banner printing approximately 47.2″ long.
Operation is made clear as well as comfortable with both a 2.7″ shade LCD and also buttons on the front panel. Additionally, both an SD card slot and a USB port allow straight printing from portable storage space gadgets. Setup is facilitated with USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connection all present. Also, Wi-Fi Direct and even support for countless mobile printing methods make it fast as well as simple to print straight from smart gadgets.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson ET-7700:
- Download and install Epson ET-7700 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson ET-7700:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson ET-7700 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual