- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson Expression XP-330 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – Epson Expression Home XP-330 is a very economical and small printer with an all-in-one capacity. There are many users who prefer to use 1.44 “shade LCD.This is very helpful when dealing with printing operations.Users can print from anywhere from mobile phones, tablet computers, computer systems and also various other devices.This is a full cordless medicine for the job printing.
With Intense nuance as well as Epson Expression Home XP-330’s abundant message will surely make this paper very easy to touch for work. No stains since ink dries. It also has ports for memory cards as well as USB ports for PC-free procedures. Direct LCD is very practical in terms of printing or scanning. Everyone can connect their iPad, iPhone and Android gadgets using cordless links. It has a direct Wi-Fi feature for document sharing. It does not have to replace the ink cartridge until it runs out.
When it comes to cordless printing solutions, Epson Expression Home XP-300 is well-equipped and functional. It’s easy to install empty cartridges in the tray. Reinstalling the cartridges will certainly not take more than 5 minutes far more than any other printer on the market. There are 4 marks on the tray for ink. They can be changed separately as needed.
Epson Expression Home XP-330 printer users are very happy when it comes to installment procedures. This is very easy. They have actually set up the printer by utilizing the software that is on the CD. It will instantly set up a Wi-Fi or wired connection with a direct click. It’ll be ready to shake in a few minutes. Epson Expression XP-330 Printer Driver Download and Setup
Recommended: Epson Expression XP-320 Driver Download
Windows 10 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – / Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 / Linux
How to Set Up Your Epson Expression XP-330 Windows :
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Epson Expression XP-330 printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Epson Expression XP-330 without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Epson Expression XP-330 Mac :
Setting up Epson Expression XP-330 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Epson Expression XP-330 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Epson official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Epson Expression XP-330:
Setting up the wireless connection of Epson Expression XP-330 on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash the blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Epson Expression XP-330 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer
Epson Expression XP-330 ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture
Epson Expression XP-330 Remote Print Driver v9.91
Epson Expression XP-330 Printer Driver v9.65
Epson Expression XP-330 Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v18.104.22.168