- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WF-100 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – For those seeking a portable, portable printing service, the WorkForce WF-100 Wireless Mobile Inkjet Printer from Epson gives a battery-powered alternative with an optimum resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi for in-depth photos and also papers. The system manages media through a folding 20-sheet automatic file feeder, permitting paper as big as 8.5 x 14″. The printer can also manage files in black & white at a rate of 6.7 ppm or in color at 3.8 ppm. Furthermore, indeterminate 4 x 6″ images can be published concerning 77 secs.
The four-color ink combination is pigment-based for discolor- as well as water-resistance in addition to crisp, vivid text and also imagery. A 1.4″ shade LCD is offered for seeing and transforming setups while on-the-go. Additionally, it can operate on Air Conditioning or battery power, with a battery life of about 100 black & white or 50 color prints. The Epson WF-100 additionally has both USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi connection for benefit.
The printers can be powered either from the consisted of an Air Conditioning wall adapter or from a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery. The battery can be billed either from the adapter or from a computer system over a USB cable when the printer is switched off or in Sleep mode. In either case, reenergizing the battery takes about 2.5 hrs, and a cost needs to be suitable for printing approximately 50 colors or 100 black-and-white web pages, according to Epson.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson WF-100:
- Download and install Epson WF-100 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson WF-100:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-100 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual