- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WF-2530 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – The Epson WF-2530 is an entry-level multifunction printers offering a productivity boost for office atmospheres in a small portable design and integrating specific ink cartridges with a selection of capability choices, DURABrite ® Ultra resin-coated pigment ink for spot, fade and waterproof prints, Wi-Fi, fax, and also an automatic record feeder for durable capability.
Ideal for the space-constrained office, the Epson WF-2530 is a fast, high-performance all-in-one that uses affordable, private ink cartridges within a space-saving, portable design– the smallest in its class. This effective inkjet saves time with rapid quicken to 34ppm (draft black) as well as 18 ppm (draft color), plus a hassle-free, 30-page Automatic File Feeder. For straightforward setup as well as sharing on the Residence and Office network, the WF-2530 features built-in wireless connection. It also functions EPSON Attach ™ so you can print and scan from anywhere.
The WorkForce WF-2530 relocates at your client’s busy pace, with print speeds of as much as 34ppm (draft black) and 18 ppm (draft color). Quickly print records, e-mails, pictures, and also web pages while on the go. You can print from the convenience of your sofa, your office, and even across the globe making use of EPSON Email Print, the EPSON iPrint ™ Mobile Application as well as EPSON Remote Print. EPSON iPrint even permits you to scan papers, conserve them to the cloud as well as access them from anywhere. All you require is an EPSON Connect-enabled printers and also your smartphone, tablet computer, or computer. Prepare yourself to transform the method to print and also scan.
The WorkForce WF-2530 not only supplies dazzling results for the house and also office yet likewise a smart worth option for the cost-conscious consumer. With individual ink cartridges, you just replace cartridges as required, rather than the conventional procedure of having to replace an entire cartridge despite only having taken in one of the many shades it consists of. And also, you can save more by acquiring the high ability 200XL ink cartridges, printing 2.5 x more than the basic capacity ^, or conserve even more with the option of purchasing worth packs.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson WF-2530:
- Download and install Epson WF-2530 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson WF-2530:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-2530 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual