- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WF-2540 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – The Epson WF-2540 is an entry-level multifunction printer supplying a performance boost for office settings in a small portable layout. Integrating individual ink cartridges with an option of capability alternatives, DURABrite ® Ultra resin-coated pigment ink for spot, discolor as well as water-resistant prints, Wi-Fi, fax, and an automatic paper feeder for durable functionality.
Ideal for the space-constrained home office, the Epson WF-2540 is a quick, high-performance all-in-one that offers cost-effective, individual ink cartridges within a space-saving, portable design– the tiniest in its class. Featuring a 2.5″ LCD for straightforward navigation, the Epson WF-2540 saves time with rapid accelerated to 34ppm (draft black) as well as 18 ppm (draft color), plus a hassle-free, 30-page Automatic Paper Feeder.
The Epson WF-2540 comes with both wired and also built-in wireless connectivity for simple configuration and sharing on your network. It also includes EPSON Link ™ so you can print and scan from anywhere. Obtain all the devices you need without giving up the area in your house office. This small, full-featured all-in-one is suitable for space-constrained environments.
Quickly print records, emails, pictures as well as a website while on the go. You can print from the comfort of your sofa, your office, and even across the globe making use of EPSON Email Print, the EPSON iPrint ™ Mobile App as well as EPSON Remote Print. EPSON iPrint also allows you to scan documents, save them to the cloud as well as access them from anywhere. All you require is an EPSON Attach made it possible for the printer and your smartphone, tablet computer, or computer system. Get ready to transform the means to print and scan. Likewise sustains Apple ® AirPrint ™. And also Google ™ Cloud Print.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson WF-2540:
- Download and install Epson WF-2540 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson WF-2540:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-2540 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual