- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WF-2630 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – Cover your print, scan, copying, and faxing demands with the WorkForce WF-2630 All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Epson. This wireless all-in-one unit can deal with papers as well as paper up to 8.5 x 47.2″ as well as generates highly described print with a maximum resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi. It also has a print speed of 9 ppm in black or 4.7 ppm in the shade as well as can develop indeterminate photos at evaluating to 8.5 x 11″. Scanning is additionally covered with a 2400 dpi optical resolution and a 48-bit input color depth.
Quickly print documents, emails, images, and also a website while on the move. Your customer can write from the convenience of your couch, their office, or even across the globe utilizing EPSON Email Print, the EPSON iPrint ™ Mobile Application, and also EPSON Remote Print. EPSON iPrint also enables your customers to scan records, save them to the cloud as well as access them from anywhere. All they require is an EPSON Connect-enabled printer as well as their mobile phone, tablet computer, or computer system. Prepare to transform the way to print and also scan.
Fax in as fast as 3 seconds per page, save as much as 180 web pages in memory, as well as accumulate to 60 numbers. Utilizing the included PC-Fax, you can also send out color fax right from your computer system. It’s a terrific method to conserve time and paper. Exclusive to Epson, DURABrite Ultra ink is a four shade pigment-based ink technology that supplies dazzling, ultra-sharp detail on a level as well as specialized documents. These fast-drying inks deliver long-lasting prints that are water, discolor, spot immune as well as highlighter friendly providing stress-free handling.
This printer is created to operate only with real Epson ink cartridges and also not with 3rd party ink cartridges. The printer might not operate correctly or at all if you use third-party ink cartridges.
A 1-year return-to-base service warranty backs the Epson WorkForce WF-2630. Businesses have huge assumptions. That’s why the WorkForce, Epson’s unique line of inkjet printers and also all-in-ones, was created with organizations in mind. Now, you can obtain laser-quality prints, plus easy setup, high-capacity, instant-dry inks, as well as alternatives to print wirelessly– all from a brand you can depend on.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson WF-2630:
- Download and install Epson WF-2630 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson WF-2630:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-2630 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual