- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WF-2660 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – The WorkForce WF-2660 includes expanded wireless connectivity for office. Printing from tablet computers or mobile phones is much more comfortable than ever– it also supports NFC touch-to-print abilities. Powered by Epson’s new PrecisionCore ™ printing technology, this quickly, compact all-in-one printer supplies Laser-Like Efficiency.
Get laser-quality black and also shade message and too sturdy, professional-quality prints. Wind via jobs with a 150-sheet capacity, auto 2-sided printing, as well as 2.7″ shade touchscreen. A convenient 30-page Auto Document Feeder permits scanning, copying, or faxing heaps of documents– you can likewise scan to the cloud. Plus, inexpensive specific ink cartridges mean you replace only the color you require.
For scanning, the Epson WF-2660 offers both a letter-size flatbed and also a 30-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) that can take care of legal-size pages. The ADF does not duplex, but menu commands let you take advantage of the print duplexer to turn simplex (one-sided) originals into double duplicates.
If your phone or tablet sustains NFC for printing as well as scanning, you can link just by touching your gadget to the NFC logo design on the top left of the printer. Core MFP functions for the WF-2660 include printing as well as faxing from, along with scanning to, a PC as well as working as a standalone copier and also facsimile machine.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson WF-2660:
- Download and install Epson WF-2660 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson WF-2660:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-2660 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual