- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WF-2860 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – A suitable item for a house or office, this WorkForce WF-2860 All-In-One Printer from Epson combines a printer, fax machine, scanner, and also copier in one equipment. Making use of 4 Claria Ink cartridges, the Epson WF-2860 can print at resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi on web pages as large as 8.5 x 47.2″. Indeterminate printing is also feasible at 8.5 x 11″. Print speeds get to 14 ppm as well as 7.5 ppm for black as well as shade prints, specifically. Mobile printing is possible with NFC, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Android, Mopria, and also various other wireless printing services.
Including a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, the Epson WF-2860 can make prints as big as 8.5 x 47.2″. For letter-size files, print speeds reach 14 ppm and also 7.5 ppm for black and shade prints, respectively. Mobile printing is possible with NFC, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Android, Mopria as well as various other wireless printing options.
The Epson WF-2860 can make up to 99 copies at once at sizes as big as 8.5 x 14″ as well as at a range of resolutions, making use of either the flatbed scanner or auto document feeder. Alternatives to adjust thickness, shade, intensity, contrast, and text enhancement are also offered.
Scanning is feasible with a color flatbed scanner or with the auto document feeder, with a max optical resolution of 2400 dpi (9600 dpi inserted). The WF-2860 is capable of faxing black-and-white or color documents at speeds up to 33.6 kbps. Its memory can stand up to 100 pages and as much as 60 rate dial and group dial entrances.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson WF-2860:
- Download and install Epson WF-2860 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson WF-2860:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-2860 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual