- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WF-3520 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – The Epson WorkForce WF-2520 is the problem-free All-in-One printer that brings your business the World’s Fastest print rates, plus automatic 2-sided printing/copying/scanning. It features a durable product layout as well as several productivity-boosting functions, including a 250-sheet paper capability, so you’ll reload paper less typically.
Flexible paper dealing with capacity includes a 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, plus a back paper feed to accommodate envelopes, tags, card stock, and other specialty media. Utilize the 2.5″ LCD with touch panel as well as built-in card slots to print quickly, PC-free. And also, get up to 40% reduced print prices vs. shade lasers. The Epson WF-3520 even consists of wired and also cordless connectivity for simple networking, plus Epson Connect to print and scan from anywhere.
The WorkForce WF-3520 includes print speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black) as well as 9.3 ISO ppm (color), plus 2-sided print speeds of 7.4 ISO ppm (black) as well as 5.4 ISO ppm (color). Conserve approximately 50% on paper supply with hassle-free automatic 2-sided print/copying. Do more with electronic 2-sided copy/scan/fax. Automatic 2-sided scanning indicates the WorkForce WF-3520 can scan multiples of files, raising efficiency and also performance in the small office.
Print files, e-mails, pictures, and also a website while on the go. Printing from the comfort of your couch, your office, or across the globe utilizing EPSON Email Print, the EPSON iPrint ™ Mobile App, as well as EPSON Remote Print. EPSON iPrint also enables you to scan your records, conserve them to the cloud, and also accessibility them from anywhere. All you require is an EPSON Connect-enabled printers and even your mobile phone, tablet computer, or computer system. Prepare yourself to transform the way you print and also scan.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson WF-3520:
- Download and install Epson WF-3520 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson WF-3520:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-3520 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual