- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WF-3530 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – The Epson Workforce WF-3530 costs multifunction inkjet printer brings performance and also useability to any kind of office atmosphere. Combining individual ink cartridges with an option of capacity choices, DURABrite ® Ultra resin-coated pigment ink for smudge, discolor, and also waterproof prints, Epson Connect, two-sided printing, fax, as well as automatic record feeder for enough functionality.
The WorkForce WF-3530 is hassle-free all-in-ones that bring your organization the Globe’s Fastest double-sided black print rates * plus automatic 2-sided printing/copying/ scanning. Featuring a robust item layout and a variety of productivity-boosting functions, including as much as 250-sheet paper capability, so you’ll refill paper less commonly. Flexible paper managing capacity includes a 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, plus a rear paper feed to accommodate envelopes, tags, card supply, and also various other specialty media. Make use of the 2.5″ LCD with touch panel & built-in card ports to print conveniently, PC-free. As well as stand up to 40% lower printing costs vs. color lasers. The Epson WF-3530 even consist of wired as well as cordless connectivity for simple networking, plus EPSON Link ™ to print and also scan from anywhere.
Print papers, e-mails, pictures, as well as web pages while on the go. Print from the convenience of your couch, your office, or across the globe utilizing EPSON Email Print, the EPSON iPrint ™ Mobile Application, and EPSON Remote Print. EPSON iPrint also enables you to scan your documents, save them to the cloud, and accessibility them from anywhere. All your need is EPSON Connect-enabled printers and your mobile phone, tablet computer, or computer. Get ready to alter the way you print and also scan.
The WorkForce WF-3530 not only provides brilliant results for the home as well as an office; however, also a smart value selection for the cost-conscious customer. With individual ink cartridges, individuals just change cartridges as needed, rather than the conventional process of needing to replace a whole cartridge despite only having taken in one of the lots of shades it includes. Also, there is a wide range of ink cartridge dimensions available to match varying user demands– including extra high ability and worth packs for higher performance as well as savings.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson WF-3530:
- Download and install Epson WF-3530 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson WF-3530:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-3530 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual