- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WF-3540 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – The Epson Workforce WF-3540 multifunction inkjet printer supplies unmatched office performance, thanks to single ink cartridges with a selection of capabilities, DURABrite ® Ultra resin-coated pigment ink for smudge, fade and also water-resistant prints, Epson Connect, two-sided printing + scanning + copying, 500 sheet paper ability as well as automatic 3.5″ touchscreen with motion navigation.
The WorkForce WF-3540 is the easy, high productivity all-in-one that brings your business the Globe’s Fastest black double-sided print rates *, plus automatic 2-sided printing/copying/scanning. This durable performer features a 500-sheet paper capability, so you’ll reload paper less typically.
Versatile paper handling attributes consist of a 30-sheet duplex ADF, plus a rear paper feed to take care of specialized paper including envelopes, tags, and also card stock. Utilize the intuitive 3.5″ touchscreen with gesture navigating to browse through PC-free jobs quickly. As well as stand up to 40% lower printing prices vs. shade lasers. The Epson WF-3540 even consists of wired and also wireless connectivity for simple networking. And also, it features EPSON Link ™ to print and also scan from anywhere. Maintain your company going for a complete rate with the fast, cost-effective, versatile WorkForce WF-3540.
The WorkForce WF-3540 features print rates of 15 ISO ppm (black) and also 9.3 ISO ppm (shade), plus 2-sided print rates of 7.4 ISO ppm (black) and even 5.4 ISO ppm (color). Conserve approximately 50% on paper supply with hassle-free automatic 2-sided printing/copying. Do more with electronic 2-sided copy/scan/fax. Automatic 2-sided scanning implies the WorkForce WF-3540 can scan multiples of documents, raising efficiency as well as performance in the tiny office.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson WF-3540:
- Download and install Epson WF-3540 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson WF-3540:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-3540 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual