- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WF-3640 Drivers, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – From Expert and industrial-level printers to your desktop inkjet, this innovative technology delivers quickly printing with superior-top quality results. A truly innovative system, PrecisionCore attributes Epson’s sophisticated thin-film piezoelectric (TFP ®) components, which are created using a MEMS production process, making use of semiconductor micro-fabrication methods. At the core of this exclusive technology is the PrecisionCore MicroTFP print chip, an electronic chip that creates dots at the micron level– 1/100th the dimension of a human hair. Each nozzle on the printhead delivers up to 50,000 droplets per second. It’s this phenomenal concentrate on accuracy as well as the detail that enables PrecisionCore to provide innovative outcomes, whatever the task handy.
Powered by PrecisionCore, the Epson WorkForce WF-3640 makes sure expert quality and peak productivity. Featuring fast business-quality printing, 500-sheet paper capacity as well as a 3.5″ shade touch screen, this Wi-fi Direct, and also Ethernet business printer is an excellent means to boost office performance.
The WorkForce WF-3640 supplies automatic 2-sided print/copy/scan and also versatile paper managing consisting of a 35-sheet duplex ADF and even a rear paper feed to take care of specialized paper including envelopes, tags, and card stock. With approximately 40% reduced printing prices vs. shade lasers, the WF-3640 consists of wired as well as a wireless connection for secure networking plus, it features Wi-fi Direct to print and also scan straight from your cordless devices as well as Additional high yield cartridges with up to 2,200 in black to maintain organizations going for full speed.
The WorkForce WF-3640 has a 500-sheet paper capability, which implies you’ll transform paper much less typically, making it very easy to print without disturbance. They simply fill up both 250-sheet paper trays and also print. The WorkForce WF-3640 is always all set to write with the front paper tray, plus a back feed to accommodate specialized media. Get imaginative by printing on envelopes, tags, card supply, and also more.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson WorkForce WF-3640:
- Download and install Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson WF-3640
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-3640 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual