- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WF-4630 Drivers, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 is a good fit as a workhorse printers in a mini or tiny office, with an impressively quick rate and a long checklist of multifunction printer attributes.
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 is the very first printer we have seen that delivers on a few of the assurances of Epson’s new PrecisionCore technology, with an impressively fast rate. With PrecisionCore, multiple print chips can be combined in a single printhead, with even more chips yielding speedier rate. The WF-4630 printhead includes four chips.
The WorkForce Pro WF-4630 delivers professional quality, two-sided color prints at super-fast print rates, making it simple to raise efficiency, without endangering high quality. Flaunting drastically boosted print speeds of approximately 20 ISO ppm (black) and 20 ISO ppm (shade), any task can be taken care of with rate and also simplicity.
The WorkForce Pro WF-4630 boasts a 250-sheet paper tray as well as likewise includes an 80-page tray for envelopes, tags and also specialty media for reliable paper handling. Additionally, the two-sided Automatic Paper Feeder will copy and also scan one- as well as two-sided originals.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson WorkForce WF-4630:
- Download and install Epson WorkForce WF-4630 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson WF-4630:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-4630 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual