- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WF-4640 Drivers, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – The innovative Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4640 generates laser-quality, high-speed prints, as well as attributes, added paper capability for busy workgroups. Powered by Epson’s new PrecisionCore ™ print technology, this all-in-one printer supplies Performance Beyond Laser ™. Produce print-shop-quality color prints and laser-sharp black as well as color messages.
Plus, save money on ink; obtain 50 percent lower printing cost vs. color laser. This cordless printer easily publishes from tablets and smart devices. The Epson WF-4640 includes a 30,000-page regular monthly responsibility cycle3, a large 580-sheet paper ability with an 80-sheet rear tray for envelopes as well as specialized paper. Extra functions consist of auto 2-sided print/copy/scan/ fax, 35-page 2-sided Automatic Paper Feeder and also 4.3″ shade touchscreen.
The WorkForce Pro WF-4640 supplies expert quality, two-sided shade prints at super-fast print rates, making it easy to raise efficiency, without jeopardizing high quality. Boasting significantly enhanced print rates of approximately 20 ISO ppm (black) and 20 ISO ppm (shade), any type of job can be handled with speed and convenience.
The WorkForce Pro WF-4640 flaunts 2 x 250-sheet paper trays as well as also consists of an 80-page tray for envelopes, tags, and even specialty media for reliable paper handling. Also, the two-sided Automatic Record Feeder will copy as well as scan one- as well as two-sided originals.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson WorkForce WF-4640:
- Download and install Epson WorkForce WF-4640 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson WF-4640:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-4640 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual