- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WF-4720 Drivers, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – Get high-speed printing as well as boosted performance for your small work team with the WorkForce Pro WF-4720 all-in-one printer. Powered by cutting edge heat-free PrecisionCore ® technology, the WF-4720 provides Efficiency Beyond Laser ™ as well as high-quality prints with a laser-sharp message. Including quick color print rates, the WF-4720 blazes through professional-quality documents, plus it’s affordable as well as provides to half lower printing prices vs. shade laser. Its 250-sheet paper ability means you’ll refill paper less often. Plus, it includes a 35-page Auto Document Feeder and also auto 2-sided printing. Combining high efficiency with a portable design, it provides an impressive ability.
The WorkForce Pro WF-4720 delivers specialist high quality, two-sided shade prints at super-fast print speeds, making it simple to boost efficiency, without endangering quality. Boasting drastically improved print rates of approximately 20 ISO ppm (black) and also 20 ISO ppm (color), any task can be handled with price and ease.
The brand-new Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4720 includes a brand-new paradigm of mobile printing comfort. Epson Link, as well as various other supported solutions, give individuals the flexibility to print pictures, documents, and also web pages wirelessly over a home network, and even from another location from anywhere in the globe. Epson Attach includes Epson Link Email Print, which enables consumers to print electronic mail as well as file attachments by sending them to an e-mail made it possible for Epson printer. Likewise part of Epson Attach is Epson iPrint assistance, empowering users to accessibility, print as well as save images and files on iOS tools.
Individuals can additionally scan them to their devices or send them via e-mail. This application can be downloaded free of charge from the Apple ® iTunes ® store. Support for AirPrint makes it possible for straight cordless printing from iOS devices, without the demand for added drivers or software downloads. Google Cloud Print support enables individuals to print out documents, spreadsheets, and also presentations kept on the Google cloud. This is suitable for Epson users that require to create, access, edit, and even print their documents while on the relocation. Google Cloud Print is compatible with a wide variety of smartphones.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson WorkForce WF-4720:
- Download and install Epson WorkForce WF-4720 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson WF-4720:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-4720 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual