- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WF-4730 Drivers, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – Get high-performance print for your hectic workgroup with the WorkForce Pro WF-4730 all-in-one printers. Powered by cutting edge PrecisionCore ® technology, the WF-4730 provides Efficiency Beyond Laser ™ and also print-shop-quality prints with laser-sharp text. Including the fastest color print rate in its class1 and even 500-sheet paper ability, it’s best for high-volume printing– with two trays, you’ll replace paper much less often. As well as, it’s straightforward on the budget, offering up to 50 percent lower printing prices vs. shade laser2. Plus, its 35-page Auto Document Feeder and also auto 2-sided printing boost your efficiency. Combining high energy with a space-saving design, it uses incredible effectiveness.
This printer has a couple of means of managing media, consisting of two 250-sheet conventional input trays as well as a 35-sheet ADF. This allows the loading of several paper types and dimensions concurrently for rapid switching between tasks. Likewise, it is sporting activities an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner and can manage scanning, copying, and also faxing at as much as 8.5 x 14″ from the ADF. The scanner unit features an optical resolution of 1200 dpi, making specific crisp pictures, as well as copies, are created.
For the convenience of use, the Epson WF-4730 is geared up with a 2.7″ shade touchscreen, enabling quick, intuitive procedure. There is likewise a front-facing USB port to ensure that customers can directly connect a flash drive for printing as well as scanning. Furthermore, the printer has USB 2.0 and Ethernet links for those who like a wired configuration.
One point all the printers here have in common is better-than-average outcome top quality, and that includes scanning as well as copying. The WF-4730’s text appeared well-shaped and highly legible, also at several of the smaller sized factor sizes we check, and even most of the ornamental typefaces in our output top quality examinations looked great. So did the graphics in our Excel charts and also charts and also PowerPoint handouts. Slope fills up and also backgrounds, even the darker ones, presented little to no banding or other ink distribution problems, and bright-colored hairlines (rules 1 factor and also smaller sized) published extremely visible and continuous from end-to-end. As I generally see from PrecisionCore-based equipment, pictures came out vibrant, properly tinted, and also very described, with high quality matching consumer-grade photo-centric printers. I’ve no issues regarding the WF-4730’s print quality.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson WorkForce WF-4730:
- Download and install Epson WorkForce WF-4730 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson WF-4730:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-4730 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual