- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WF-4740 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – Tackle demanding print jobs easily by utilizing the highly-capable WorkForce Pro WF-4740 All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Epson, which even packs in scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities. Using PrecisionCore inkjet printing technology, users will undoubtedly appreciate sharp, brilliant documents at approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi while additionally conserving resources. The printers are relatively quick, able to operate at ISO speeds of as much as 24 ppm in black and also 22 ppm in color. Additionally, it can deal with a selection of media kinds approximately huge banners measuring 8.5 x 47.2″ and also offers automatic duplexing in every setting, to save money on paper as well as time. In addition to all these attributes, the printer can be set up as a cordless unit, taking advantage of both Wi-Fi Direct and also NFC for a straight connection to a wise tool.
An innovative system, heat-free PrecisionCore functions Epson’s innovative thin-film piezoelectric (TFP) components, which are created using the MEMS production process, based upon semiconductor micro-fabrication strategies. At the core of this exclusive technology is the PrecisionCore MicroTFP print chip, a digital chip that does not make use of warmth to expel ink as well as prints at the micron level– 1/100th the size of a human hair. It’s this phenomenal focus on accuracy and detail that enables PrecisionCore to supply revolutionary outcomes, and no heat additionally suggests less power intake, fewer consumables, as well as much less treatment, which saves you money and time.
The WorkForce Pro WF-4740 delivers expert high quality, two-sided shade prints at super-fast print speeds, making it easy to boost efficiency, without compromising quality. Flaunting significantly expanded print speeds of as much as 24 ISO ppm (black) and 22 ISO ppm (color), any kind of job can be taken care of with speed and also simplicity. The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 flaunts 2 x 250-sheet paper trays. Furthermore, the two-sided 50-page Automatic Record Feeder will undoubtedly copy and scan one- and two-sided originals.
Epson’s latest slogan, “Efficiency Beyond Laser” for WorkForce Pro AIOs, isn’t (as we’ve currently seen from exactly how quick the WF-4740 prints) far off as well as it’s also not an overestimation when describing print quality. (All the printers talked about right here copy quite well, with reasonably trivial or hardly visible periodic flaws.) As most PrecisionCore printers do, this prints well-shaped as well as a straightforward message on the same level with a lot of its laser counterparts, making its text output appropriate for many service situations, except, maybe, for files including small type.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson WorkForce WF-4740:
- Download and install Epson WorkForce WF-4740 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson WF-4740:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-4740 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual