- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WF-5190 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – Supplies sturdy, low-priced printing for hectic workgroups. Powered by Epson’s new PrecisionCore print technology to deliver Efficiency Beyond Laser, generating professional-quality documents at fast rates. Lets you save on printing with as much as 50 percent reduced printing cost vs. color laser. Obtain dependable, low-maintenance, high-volume shade printing with a 45,000-page month-to-month obligation cycle, ultra high-yield cartridges, and also a prominent paper ability. Setup assistance and also safety attributes give smooth network assimilation and even administration. Workgroups conveniently network using cordless or wired connections.
Why go for black-and-white prints when you can print in color? WorkForce Pro printers with PrecisionCore provide outstanding results without breaking the lower line. Do it all on-site, without needing to spend additional money and time at the neighborhood copy shop. Print much more with high capacity ink cartridges with about 4,000-page cartridge return.
PrecisionCore technology makes certain each nozzle on the printing head delivers up to 50,000 beads per second. The result? Fast printing speeds that rival those of color lasers. The WorkForce Pro WF-5190 provides professional quality, two-sided shade prints at super-fast print speeds, making it very easy to increase efficiency without compromising high quality. Flaunting drastically boosted print speeds of up to 20 ISO ppm (black) and 20 ISO ppm † (color), any kind of project can be taken care of with rate as well as convenience.
Loading a higher number of nozzles into a smaller surface area, this high-resolution inkjet printhead, in addition to PrecisionCore technology, provides you ultra-sharp text, as well as magnificent graphics and images– all with smooth ranks on both simple and also specialty paper. The Epson WF-5190 boasts an overall of 330 paper capability consisting of an 80-page rear tray for envelopes, tags, and even specialty media for efficient paper handling. An optional 250 sheet paper tray is available to enhance the paper ability to 580 pages if called for.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson WF-5190 :
- Download and install Epson WF-5190 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson WF-5190 :
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-5190 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual