- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WF-6530 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – The WorkForce Pro WF-6530 multifunction printers, powered by PrecisionCoreÂ ®, delivers print-shop-quality shade prints as well as laser-sharp text as well as minimizes ink â $” approximately 50 percent on printing costs vs. color lasers1. Perfect for tiny workgroups, this quickly, rugged printer saves time with black as well as shade print speeds of 24 ISO ppmâ. Single-pass, 2-sided scanning improves performance a lot more. Plus, extra-large ink cartridges and also a 580-sheet paper ability mean you can print heaps of files without disruption. It additionally features wireless as well as Wi-Fi DirectÂ ® two performances. On top of that, NFC3 enables an innovative touch-to-print capability for tablets as well as mobile phones, while the 4.3″ color touchscreen provides easy menu navigating.
For scanning, copying, and also faxing, the Epson WF-6530 is geared up with both a color flatbed as well as a duplexing 50-sheet ADF that enables an optimum scan as well as copy dimension of 8.5 x 14″. The optical resolution of 2400 dpi additional advantages, customers, by producing crisp, detailed pictures that can be inserted as much as 9600 x 9600 dpi.
Along with an ADF, the printer has a 500-sheet input tray and an 80-sheet rear tray that handles special media such as envelopes. Likewise, the printer has a four-color DURABrite Pro pigment-based ink established that guarantees print durability with resistance to smearing and fading. Users will undoubtedly locate USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity in this version to guarantee their setup in precisely as they require. As well as, with Wi-Fi Direct and also NFC, individuals can print directly from their smart devices and smartphones.
The Epson WF-6530 has a broad range of connection options, both wired and also wireless. It can link to a computer using USB 2.0, or to a LAN via Ethernet or 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi. It sustains both Wi-Fi Direct as well as NFC, both of which allow you to make a direct peer-to-peer connection to a computer system or mobile device. The Epson WF-6530 supports printing from the Epson iPrint application (for iOS or Android), Google Cloud Print, Epson Email Print, as well as Epson Remote Print. The last two apps permit you to immediately print to this MFP by sending it records through email. (Epson provides you the choice of having an email address designated to the printer throughout the arrangement process, which you can transform to an address a lot more to your taste.).
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson WorkForce WF-6530:
- Download and install Epson WorkForce WF-6530 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson WF-6530:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-6530 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual