- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WF-6590 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – The Epson WF-6590 letter/legal-size multifunction printer, powered by PrecisionCore ®, conserves as much as 50 percent on printing costs vs. shade lasers. Minimize downtime with Epson’s highest-yield cartridges, which print as much as 7000 black/color web pages before substitute, as well as a paper capacity approximately 1580 sheets. Epson’s fastest office multifunction printer, the WF-6590, supplies pro-quality papers as fast as 24 ISO ppm (black/color)†. Rapid auto-duplex printing, scanning, copying as well as faxing saves time and improves the process. IT tools and also security features make network assimilation seamless for a shared page. And, it’s made it possible for with remote information collection suitable with leading third-party MPS software solutions.
The Epson WF-6590 does not include an arrangement disc. Instead, there is a link in the quick-start guide to an Epson assistance web page where you can download the software. Epson is just one of several makers currently providing software downloads as opposed to consisting of a disc. The advantage of this guarantees that the software is up-to-date, and also, the disadvantage is that it can take a while to download & install the software, relying on your Internet connection.
There’s a great series of connection options. The MFP can attach to a computer system via USB or to a local-area network using Ethernet or 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi. On top of that, it offers both Wi-Fi Direct as well as NFC, which lets you make a straight peer-to-peer link to a compatible computer system or smartphone. The Epson WF-6590 supports print from the Epson iPrint app (for iPhone or Android), Google Cloud Print, Epson Email Print & also Epson Remote Print. The latter 2 enables customers to instantly print to this MFP by sending it documents using email. Epson provides your the choice of having an email address appointed to the printer throughout the configuration process, which you can alter to a lecture a lot more to your preference.
As Epson’s state-of-the-art color MFP for letter- or legal-size printing, the WorkForce Pro WF-6590 is a powerful maker. It supplies remarkable speed, an abundant attribute collection, reduced running prices, and reliable results of high quality. It’s faster and also provides much better features than the Epson WF-5690, both leading picks for shade MFPs for light-duty printing. It also beats similarly outfitted color lasers, which it changes as our Editors’ Selection tool- to heavy-duty small-office or workgroup shade MFP. Any type of means you determine it, the WF-6590, means service.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson WorkForce WF-6590:
- Download and install Epson WorkForce WF-6530 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson WF-6590:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-6590 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual