- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WF-7110 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – Small workplaces make a big impression with the WorkForce WF-7110, a wide-format printer that supplies high-volume printing as well as adaptable paper handling. Powered by Epson’s new PrecisionCore printing technology, the WF-7110 supplies Performance Beyond Laser. It generates quickly, print-shop-quality borderless prints as much as 13″ x 19″ and laser-sharp black and shade message.
Plus, minimize ink; rise to 40 percent reduced printing price vs. shade laser. This cordless printer quickly prints from tablet computers and also smartphones. Three paper trays allow you to fill up to 500 sheets in the front, as well as make use of the rear plate for envelopes as well as specialty paper. It additionally includes auto 2-sided printing—print-shop high quality: print files as well as graphics in high resolution with precise dot placement.
Print from anywhere with EPSON Connect by emailing your photographs directly to the printer or through your mobile phone or tablet gadgets. Wifi Direct suggests you don’t also have to connect to your network via your router to print from a variety of suitable mobile phones.
The simplicity of Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud print support makes printing from your mobile phones even more comfortable. Duplex (Dual-sided) page is consisted of from the start assisting you to cut your paper use by up to 50% immediately. XXL high capacity ink cartridges provide yields of approximately 2,200 to further assistance raise your performance and also lower your palatable prices.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson WF-7110:
- Download and install Epson WF-7110 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson WF-7110:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-7110 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual