- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WF-7210 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – Clothing your office or home with the WorkForce WF-7210 Inkjet Printer from Epson to enjoy improved productivity for records as well as the capacity to produce big borderless 13 x 19″ photographs and also advertising and marketing materials. Prints are sharp and too thorough with a maximum resolution of 4800 x 2400 dpi possible from the WF-7210, and also, if the rate is required, it can reach up to 18 ppm in black and ten ppm in the shade. Automatic duplexing is readily available as well for rapidly producing two-sided files as well as thanks to built-in Wi-Fi and also NFC you can print directly from a mobile phone or laptop.
Print a lot of files or on a range of media types by filling out each of the two 250-sheet input trays. There is also a back feed port for collaborating with even more specialized media. The printer is developed to manage big tasks without failing as it has a ranked monthly obligation cycle of 20,000 pages. Also, a 2.2″ mono graphics show is present for inspecting print conditions, as well as customers, have the alternative of attaching using USB 2.0 or Ethernet if the cordless options are not required.
The WF-7210’s connection choices contain Wi-Fi, Ethernet, connecting to a single PC via USB, Wi-Fi Direct, as well as near-field interaction (NFC). The last 2 are peer-to-peer network procedures that allow you to link your smartphones to your printer without either them or your printer being connected to an intermediary network or router.
Also, NFC enables you to print by merely touching your smart device or tablet to a hotspot on the printer, which in this situation is located to the left of the control panel. Sadly, the WF-7210 can not be printing from USB thumb drives. The control panel contains a 2.2-inch monochrome LCD as well as a handful of navigating switches for scrolling and also piercing down with menus.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson WF-7210:
- Download and install Epson WF-7210 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson WF-7210:
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-7210 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual