- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WF-M1560 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Epson Event Manager, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – Change your monochrome laser printer with the WorkForce WF-M1560 monochrome all-in-one as well as get the lowest black printing expense in its class– as much as 60 percent less than monochrome laser printers. You obtain monochrome printing for less; and, reliability is better than with substitute cartridges frequently purchased for the affordable printer.
This quickly, high-performance all-in-one uses much less power than laser printers3, and uses affordable, High-capacity ink cartridges, creating up to 2400 web pages. For straightforward arrangement as well as sharing on your network, the WF-M1560 includes built-in Ethernet and also cordless connectivity5. This lightweight, compact inkjet conserves time with quick quicken to 34 ppm (draft), plus a convenient 30-page Automatic Paper Feeder for ignored copying, and also scanning shade thoroughly.
Engineered to generate sharp, laser-quality black text, it’s optimal for records, brochures as well as daily printing with print dimension versatility approximately 8.5″ x 44″. The WF-M1560 likewise generates smudge, fade, and also water-resistant prints each time.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the Epson WF-M1560:
- Download and install Epson WF-M1560 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Epson Connect, click OK.
How to Setup Wifi on Epson WF-M1560 :
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed. Note: Your password must be at least eight and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering the password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi (SSID) network name displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device. Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbols are not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-M1560 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual