- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WorkForce 325 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – Create your printing, scanning, copying and faxing with the Epson WorkForce 325 All-in-One Printer. This all-in-one wireless device can handle documents as well as 8.5 x 47.2 “papers, and also makes very thorough prints with a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, has 13.7 ppm black or 7 colors, 3 ppm, and can create unlimited images when evaluated to 8.5 x 11 “. Automatic duplex printing is also available. Scanning is folded with an optical resolution of 2400 dpi and also bit color input.
The best picture quality is also below average for the inkjet. The color comes to the silver lining, looking light and clean in several locations. Among the other issues that Epson Workforce 325 thinks I remember are posterization, dithering, excellent resolution, and aliasing (the straight-line tendency seems much sharper). Photos are good enough for light enterprise work such as printing photos on websites, or for images directed to bulletin boards, but that’s all.
Epson WorkForce 325 prints Papers about 8.5 x 14 “can be copied at 11 cpm shade level with black and 5.5 cpm.Epson WorkForce 325 can make additional faxes with a 33.6 kbps modem or via a link to your computer, also comes with a duty cycle 3000 pages and also has 150 sheet input tray and also 30 sheets automatic feeder.Another advantage of this version is a 2.2 “monochrome visual display screen that allows individuals to check the settings and also make changes. In addition, USB 2.0 features and Wi-Fi connectivity options.
These high-quality messages are commonly found by Epson WorkForce 325 MFP inkjets, enough for internal business use but not for papers like the resumes you want to dream about with their looks. The best graphics quality is equivalent to most inkjet printers that we really care about, good enough for college and routine business needs, including PowerPoint handouts. Problems include dithering (strong area divided into fine dot pattern) and uneven ink position. Epson WorkForce 325 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: Epson WorkForce 323 Driver Download
Windows 10 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – / Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 / Linux
How to Set Up Your Epson WorkForce 325 Windows :
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Epson WorkForce 325 printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Epson WorkForce 325 without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Epson WorkForce 325 Mac :
Setting up Epson WorkForce 325 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Epson WorkForce 325 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Epson official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Epson WorkForce 325:
Setting up the wireless connection of Epson WorkForce 325 on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash the blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.