- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson WorkForce 520 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – If you need reliable printing, scanning, copying and faxing at a cost-effective cost – Try using Epson WorkForce 520 Wireless In-One Inkjet Printer. This printer is developed for efficiency as well as print quality in your organization or residence. This achieves a print rate of 15.0 ISO ppm in black as well as about 5.4 ISO ppm in the shade, with a dpi resolution of 5760 x 1440.
The scanner and copier can work free of PC and handle shade and B & W one-touch procedures. To stay at the peak of a busy workflow, Epson WorkForce 520 has an Automatic File / ADF built-in that allows you to collect up to 30 original documents directly to WorkForce to copy and also send a fax. The full-featured G3 fax device can send and receive a color fax and B & W within about 3 seconds!
Are you tired of waiting for your camera photo to be posted by your photo lab or store? With Wi-Fi built into Epson WorkForce 520, you can do it yourself – the level and convenience of e-mail printing as well as the direct attachment of your iPhone or various other smartphones from anywhere. WorkForce 520 supports Wi-Fi 802.11 n which offers more than twice the efficiency of previous 802.11 b versions. When you call superior integrity, the Labor Force also has a wired Ethernet port.
Epson WorkForce 520 uses a five-ink system that includes cyan, magenta, and yellow inks, plus – to improve printing capabilities with minimal disturbance – two black ink cartridges. Using DURABrite Ultra-based pigment inks, the workforce produces images and documents with brilliant shades and clear text. This ink is formulated to provide pages that are stain, faded and waterproof. Epson WorkForce 520 Driver Download and Manual
Recommended: Epson WorkForce 500 Driver Download
Windows 10 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – / Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 / Linux
How to Set Up Your Epson WorkForce 520 Windows :
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Epson WorkForce 520 printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Epson WorkForce 520 without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Epson WorkForce 520 Mac :
Setting up Epson WorkForce 520 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Epson WorkForce 520 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Epson official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Epson WorkForce 520:
Setting up the wireless connection of Epson WorkForce 520 on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash the blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.