- Posted by:
- Posted on:
HP ENVY 5530 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – The HP Envy 5530 e-All-in-One color inkjet multifunction (copy/print/scan), will cover a reduced quantity of house use entirely. It’s effortless to utilize, surprisingly capable and creates outstanding output. On the downside is its absence of rate and also pricey inks, yet HP’s new Immediate Ink program may assist that rather.
The HP Envy 5530 is instead portable for a multifunction printer. The scanner cover is so thin that initially look; you might not identify it, therefore. However, there’s an A4/letter-sized scanner on-board, as well as it produces beautiful duplicates as well as scans. You can also push-scan to a PC throughout the network– not a feature you see in every printer at this price factor.
The Envy 5530 offers automatic duplexing, which isn’t a guarantee in this cost range. Whatever else about the paper handling is pretty modest: only 100 sheets (input) as well as 30 sheets (outcome)– if having printed pages fall right on top of empty pages counts as an outcome location. If you publish any more than 200 web pages per month, you must be looking at a much more robust device.
Establishing the HP Envy 5530 is simple whether you utilize USB or Wi-Fi, and many thanks to a 2.65-inch touchscreen and also incredibly well thought out menus, so is operation. The display screen, as well as all the controls, are on the leading left of the system, as well as intuitively prepared. The only various other attributes worth mentioning is the SD card port for direct printing and off-loading scans.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the HP ENVY 5530:
- Download and install HP ENVY 5530 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Hp Connect, click OK.
How To Wireless Setup HP ENVY 5530
Now connecting your HP printer to the network or the device with the Wireless Setup Wizard is simple and easy.
- To begin with, the Wireless Setup mode, initiate the setup wizard option from the printer control panel.
- Next, follow the instructions on the screen and proceed with the setup process.
- Now midway the process, you can see the wizard listing the available nearby wireless networks.
- Here, select your network name from the list and proceed by entering the network Password.
- This will establish a secure connection with the network.
In case you are unable to spot your wireless network name there, connect with us, and we will add it manually for you.
HP ENVY 5530 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual