- Posted by:
- Posted on:
HP Laserjet Pro P1102w Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – The HP Laserjet Pro P1102w is a mono printers with WiFi networking. It collaborates with Windows, Mac OS, Linux. The capacity of the primary paper tray is 150 sheets, a regular size. It can accept paper approximately 45 # basis weight, much more substantial than usual office bond, common of numerous printers. Your can attach directly to a PC with a USB cord, or to your network router wirelessly with WiFi. The Laserjet Pro P1102w measures 8.8 inches high by 13.7 inches broad by 15.5 inches deep.
Standard 802.11 b/g wireless (plus USB) offers a modern lift to an or else usually configured low-end laser printer. The HP Laserjet Pro P1102w has a 150-sheet major input area, a foldout front panel (as opposed to a full-fledged tray) with sliding width guides. The maker additionally has a manual-feed port for thicker media. The top-loading outcome tray holds 125 sheets. Although the building and construction of these parts are remarkably stable, their markings– stamped right into the black plastic without any contrasting colouring– are almost challenging to decode. Hands-on duplexing is available on both a PC as well as a Mac, with valuable on-screen triggers. The control panel’s two switches, as well as 3 LEDs all, have icons, but no word labels. You need to check their meaning in the HTML-based paperwork– which, to its credit rating, has outstanding, computer-animated translations of the LED.
Laser printers this affordable made use of to have awful speed; however, the LaserJet Pro P1102w breaks the stereotype. In our examinations, it averaged a skilled 14.6 pages per min on a PC as well as 14.5 ppm on a Mac when printing mainly simple message with some simple monochrome graphics. Graphics rates were decent, yet the outcome top quality was rough-looking.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the HP Laserjet Pro P1102w:
- Download and install HP Laserjet Pro P1102w Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Hp Connect, click OK.
How To Wireless Setup For HP Laserjet Pro P1102w:
Now connecting your HP printer to the network or the device with the Wireless Setup Wizard is simple and easy.
- To begin with, the Wireless Setup mode, initiate the setup wizard option from the printer control panel.
- Next, follow the instructions on the screen and proceed with the setup process.
- Now midway the process, you can see the wizard listing the available nearby wireless networks.
- Here, select your network name from the list and proceed by entering the network Password.
- This will establish a secure connection with the network.
In case you are unable to spot your wireless network name there, connect with us, and we will add it manually for you.
HP Laserjet Pro P1102w Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual