- Posted by:
- Posted on:
HP OfficeJet 5212 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – Get new results with the HP OfficeJet 5212 All-in-One Printer. Print, copy, scan, and fax at high speed, and keep jobs moving with the capabilities of the HP Smart app. Anticipate blinding colors, sharp text, and borderless images every time you print. Plus, the convenience of print jobs that take advantage of the 35-page automatic document feeder and automatic 2-sided printing.
The HP Officejet 5212 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy features, an automatic file feeder, and also built-in fax. It works with Windows & macOS. The multi-color ink cartridge needs to be replaced when one shadow runs out. It can accept the paper with only 21 # base weight (typical office ties), less than many printers can take. There are automatic paper feeders that allow you to copy or scan stacks of pages in one procedure.
The printer has a 2.3-inch medium text-only display screen with a touch screen interface. You can connect directly to a PC with a USB cable TV or to your network router wirelessly with WiFi. This design has a built-in fax, can store inbound faxes if the paper runs out, and can send faxes from the attached PC. When setting up for use, the HP Officejet 5212 requires an area specifying 7.5 inches by 17.5 inches high by 23.2 inches deep and considering 14.6 pounds.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the HP OfficeJet 5212:
- Download and install HP OfficeJet 5212 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Hp Connect, click OK.
How To Wireless Setup For HP OfficeJet 5212:
Now connecting your HP printer to the network or the device with the Wireless Setup Wizard is simple and easy.
- To begin with, the Wireless Setup mode, initiate the setup wizard option from the printer control panel.
- Next, follow the instructions on the screen and proceed with the setup process.
- Now midway the process, you can see the wizard listing the available nearby wireless networks.
- Here, select your network name from the list and proceed by entering the network Password.
- This will establish a secure connection with the network.
In case you are unable to spot your wireless network name there, connect with us, and we will add it manually for you.
HP OfficeJet 5212 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual