- Posted by:
- Posted on:
HP Officejet 5220 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – This HP OfficeJet 5220 Printer features borderless picture printing so you can produce high-quality prints at home. It supports cordless connectivity for effortless printing from every one of your devices and also automatic duplexing for two-sided printing. It has a 5.5 centimeters LCD for viewing your settings as well as an electronic file feeder for efficient scanning.
Support swivels out from the front edge of the tray with other assistance as well as paper stop turning over from its end. This is an unpleasant arrangement to capture printed web pages as well as substantially raises the total footprint of the printer on the desk.
The slim front panel folds up down to come to be the feed tray, though there’s no dirt cover for the paper. The same plate takes both simple as well as photo sheets and also pulls out from the front of the maker for filling 15 x 10cm spaces.
There’s a single USB outlet at the back. However, wireless is one of the most versatile connections and also is simple to establish. Lift the scanner section, and even the printhead, with its four individual ink cartridges, slides forward. It’s incredibly straightforward to remove as well as change these cartridges.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the HP OfficeJet 5220:
- Download and install HP OfficeJet 5220 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Hp Connect, click OK.
How To Wireless Setup For HP OfficeJet 5220:
Now connecting your HP printer to the network or the device with the Wireless Setup Wizard is simple and easy.
- To begin with, the Wireless Setup mode, initiate the setup wizard option from the printer control panel.
- Next, follow the instructions on the screen and proceed with the setup process.
- Now midway the process, you can see the wizard listing the available nearby wireless networks.
- Here, select your network name from the list and proceed by entering the network Password.
- This will establish a secure connection with the network.
In case you are unable to spot your wireless network name there, connect with us, and we will add it manually for you.
HP OfficeJet 5220 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual