- Posted by:
- Posted on:
HP Officejet Pro 8500 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual – HP’s OfficeJet Pro 8500 Wireless All-in-One is a shade inkjet multifunction printer developed to take anything that a small office can throw at it. Granted, it’s costly, however, if you do high-volume printing, think about purchasing it for the prices of the low consumables if absolutely nothing else. This MFP’s generous paper-handling functions include a 250-sheet input tray, a 150-sheet outcome tray, as well as a 50-sheet automatic record feeder. Duplexing is automatic. An optional second 250-sheet input tray (for plain paper just) costs $80. Ethernet, USB, and also Wi-Fi connections are typical. Media ports cover CF; MMC/SD; xD; as well as MS/Duo, and also you likewise get a USB/PictBridge port. A lot of the control panel is shown on the unit’s 3.45-inch, color touchscreen LCD, which makes browsing the several setups fast and easy.
The topping on the OfficeJet Pro 8500 Wireless All-in-One’s substantial cake is its incredibly reduced ink prices. The equipment ships with a 1000-page black cartridge priced at $26 (2.6 cents per web page), and also three 900-page cyan, magenta, and yellow cartridges for $20 (2.2 cents per shade per page). A web page printed with all four shades would undoubtedly set you back just 9.3 cents. Yet the financial picture gets even brighter with the high-yield cartridges: A 2200-page black cartridge prices $36 (1.6 cents per page), while each 1400-page color cartridges set you back $26 (1.9 cents per color per web page). A page consisting of all four shades would set you back a plain 7.3 cents.
If you require even the occasional picture print in your service, the Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless is a far better bet than a regular shade laser multifunction at the same rate. It’s economical to run, though, despite what HP says, a great deal slower also, especially when printing duplex pages. It’s likewise rather loud, with the business confessing to sound degrees of 62dBA, with which we wouldn’t say. That could out-din numerous an office laser.
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install the HP Officejet Pro 8500:
- Download and install HP Officejet Pro 8500 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer with Hp Connect, click OK.
How To Wireless Setup For HP Officejet Pro 8500:
Now connecting your HP printer to the network or the device with the Wireless Setup Wizard is simple and easy.
- To begin with, the Wireless Setup mode, initiate the setup wizard option from the printer control panel.
- Next, follow the instructions on the screen and proceed with the setup process.
- Now midway the process, you can see the wizard listing the available nearby wireless networks.
- Here, select your network name from the list and proceed by entering the network Password.
- This will establish a secure connection with the network.
In case you are unable to spot your wireless network name there, connect with us, and we will add it manually for you.
HP Officejet Pro 8500 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual